Tuesday 5 April 2016



The truth is that I don't admire any architect in special, because I don't know a lot about architecture. I don't mean that I'm not interested in, is just that I don't have enough acknowledge to talk about it and say I admire this one because is great architect. However I can say that what I like and what I've enjoyed. I know about Gaudi and his work, and I really like it, his labour kind of transmit that he was crazy, that his creativity was out of this world, his way of architecture was different from all and I think it doesn't compare with others architects. What I like him the most is his conexion with nature, the way he put nature in artificial things as architecture. 
Moreover I can talk about Alejandro Aravena, a chilean architect that is has been on the news this lasts months because on this days he will get (or already got?) the Pritzker price, that is a kind of novel in architecture. 

2 comments:

  1. Don't worry if you don't know much about the topic! I'm studying Architecture and didn't know many architects to mention here or that I admire hahaha I hope these posts help us both to know more :P and yeah, Alejandro already won the Pritzker prize haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you don´t admire any architect then we must be architecture for admire.

    ReplyDelete